Add video tab to your DirectoryPress theme’s listing pages.
If you wanted to add a new tab to show users submitted Youtube videos in DirectoryPress listing pages, you had to edit the code. There are numerous threads on the PremiumPress support forum that discuss how this can be achieved, but unless you are proficient in PHP, it will become a tedious task.
But not anymore! All you have to do now, is to install and activate this plugin. Once activated, the video tab will appear on the listing pages.
Yes, it’s that simple!
The plugin has also options for setting up the dimensions of the video frame.
1) install as any standard WordPress plugin (either directly using the zip archive or by unpacking it and copying the content to the /plugins/ folder
2) once installed, activate it
3) You can adjust the dimensions of the video frame in DirectoryPress > General Setup > System > Video Tab Settings
4) Now create a custom field called “youtube” (with the key value set to “youtube”) where clients can place the link to their YouTube video. (This can be done in DirectoryPress > Submission > Custom Fields)
5) The tab will remain hidden if there is no custom field “youtube” or if the custom field has no YouTube link present!